New Website On Its Way
Open 7 days a week
Spring Bulbs & Plants in Stock
Free parking, Indoor & Outdoor seating
Your safety and Covid 19 compliance
Our first priority is the safety and wellbeing of our customers, their families and our staff and their families, as we all continue to navigate through the impact of COVID-19.
We have introduced necessary measures to protect the safety of our customers and staff:
- We ask that customers keep 2 metres apart at all times in the store
- We ask that only one customer approaches the counter at one time to maintain physical distancing for our staff
- We are encouraging our customers to shop in a cashless and contactless way to prevent unnecessary contact
- We are limiting the number of customers in the store if this is necessary at busier times
- We have adopted a robust cleaning procedure including cleaning of the counter, payment terminal, counter and door handles regularly in between customers and at every opportunity available
- We ask staff to handwash thoroughly in line with advice as regularly as possible and to use sanitising hand gel provided when hand washing cannot be accessed such as at the counter.
We are doing everything we can to keep our customers and colleagues safe. Thank you for your continued support in these difficult times.
Please look after yourselves, your families and your neighbours.
We are here to help. Stay safe.
Please follow us on Facebook or Instagram for daily updates.