Open normal hours for the essentials in these far from normal times…
We are doing all we can to help support our customers in the local community.
Stamford Garden Centre and Simpsons Butchers remain open and we are all working incredibly hard to keep stocked with essentials such as meat, frozen meals, Hambleton bread, eggs, fresh vegetables and milk.
Our first priority is the safety and wellbeing of our customers, their families and our staff and their families, as we all navigate through the impact of COVID-19.
We have introduced necessary measures to protect the safety of our customers and staff:
- We are operating a one way system through the store
- We ask that customers keep 2 meters apart at all times in the store
- We ask that only one customer approaches the counter at one time to maintain physical distancing for our staff
- We are encouraging our customers to shop in a cashless and contactless way to prevent unnecessary contact
- We are limiting the number of customers in the store if this is necessary at busier times
- We have adopted a robust cleaning procedure including cleaning of the counter, payment terminal, counter and door handles regularly in between customers and at every opportunity available
- We ask staff to handwash thoroughly in line with advice as regularly as possible and to use sanitising hand gel provided when hand washing cannot be accessed such as at the counter.
These measures are imperative to keep us all safe and we ask for your continued support and cooperation.
Customers have been grateful of the service on offer in our rural community, and appreciate our efforts in this unprecedented situation
We will continue to evaluate the position on a daily basis in line with the guidelines and advice provided by the UK Government and Public Health England.
Thank you for supporting us and please look after yourselves, your families and your neighbours.
We are here to help. Stay safe.
Please follow us on Facebook or Instagram for daily updates.