How it works…
We aren’t quite there with Click & Collect for essentials from the butchers and food hall at the garden centre but we can take orders and bring them out to the carpark.
Although we have been taking orders and preparing them on the same day, the numbers are growing, we can’t always get to the phone and we don’t want to let you down.
Please help us help you by following this process for collections from the car park.
- Orders by email wherever possible please to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time: Please order by 3pm for collection the following day
- What to include in your email?
• Your name
• Your contact telephone number
• An idea of what time you would like to collect
• Specific Quantities:
Fruit & veg in g/kg or by number (please be specific)
Bread (what you would prefer and a second choice
Meat in g/kg or by number
Dry goods by number
- Please only phone in an order if you are unable to send an email (we know some of our customers to not have access to emails or find them difficult. We will do our best to help but would still request orders by 3pm on the afternoon before you would like to collect. Of course we will do our best to help in an emergency.
- Once your order is ready, we will call you to take payment over the phone and update you on any items that we didn’t have in stock.
We are working on producing a list of everything that we have in the Food Hall and we apologise that this isn’t available yet. As soon as it is, we will let you know.
With our kindest regards and warmest wishes
Chris & The Team at SGC